Vistas de página en total

lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

S.A.F.S repair bay Vignette esc 1/16

Greetings!
another weekly update of my workbench, yesterday finish this vignette, it took me year and a half to finnish it, it took me so long because the lack of inspiration in some points
almost every thing its from scratch, except the S.A.F.S and the modified figurines that came from the 1/16 Leopard crew from Tamiya, all the tools and accesories were made from scratch, never had used such large amount of different brands of hobby paints, oils and pigments (Vallejo,Life Color, Ronin, Scale75, Mig Pigments and Winsor&Newton Oils)
so here it is the final result, hope you enjoy it!!

 







now a closer look of the scene...








closeup of the welder, power tool and accessories, also note the tiny vegetation and the wear of the concrete tiles






I have such large amount of in progress that only selected the most representative of the whole progress...


this its how the armored fighting suit looked like before the modifications



the welding machine before painting it and changing the electrodes, also note the box of welding sticks

the concrete tiles before the weathering and also the number 6 that look freshly painted



gogles and dust mask...


angle grinder...





fire extinguisher




this its the part that I had more fun, turning with my dremel the water bottle that it's on the top of the welder




I really hope you enjoyed watching this project as I did it working on it
best wishes
Ivan Loera


 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario