Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

Workbench Update + Light tent

I been busy over the past weeks upgrading my workbench and building a photography light tent to take better pictures of my scale models, i would like to show you how it looked like in the past few years and how does it looks like now, i beg you pardon for the low quality of the pictures, on the first pics because i didnt have a good camera, and for the last ones because i took that snap shots with my cell phone
 
 
 
this its how it looked on its very first version lets call it mk.1




 
 
 
 
...then with the pass of the years purchased lots of modeling paints and changed a little bit the racks that it holds them, that would be my workbench mk 1.1


 
 
....before making the last update of my work bench I built from scratch a photography light tent to take better pics of my models, the idea came from the Armorama web site http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=features&file=view&artid=5229
 
 
 
 
 
...on this last pictures its how now it looks like on its final version Mk.2.0 pretty big and comfortable to work on





again i must beg your pardon for the low quality of the pictures,and also for my poor english -lol
see you soon with more updates of the Super Pershing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario